- Introduction of Arena of Valor
Arena of Valor is an epic 5v5 multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Emphasizing hero collocation, equipment selection, skill casting, and walking operation ....... AOV has been popular and famous for more than three years. Besides, one of the most catching points is High-quality game screens and various heroes (even including DC Comics) which not only provide a fantastic experience for players but also ensure they could play their desired Comics there.
- Why Playing AOV on PC with GameLoop?
The players have a great time with the high-resolution on-screen and the ultimate & immersive MOBA game. Playing AOV on PC has been a great demand for players because they would have a wider view on the PC big screen compared with the smartphone, which means that they have chances to see the overall landscape in an enormous closed 3D arena. Then it might be a fantastic moment for them to enjoy there 5V5 multiplayer online battle arena with more than 50 different heroes.
As the official and exclusive emulator for AOV on the PC platform, GameLoop has been the partnership with Tencent to make a deep adaption AOV to ensure the infinite experience:
Screenshoot of AOV Hero
KEY MAP, which ensures players using the keyboard to tap on the screen more smoothly;
UNIQUE CONTROLS FOR AOV, so that players would control their heroes and tap fast and fluency.
- Players could switch the abilities of hero via knocking on “Q,’’ W’,’E’;
- Attack quickly via knocking ‘Space ‘on their keyboards;
- See the talent of the hero via knocking ‘F’
- Quickly watch the map via ‘Alt’
- What is GameLoop?
GameLoop is a game platform on PC launched in 2018. Entering the global market originally as an Android emulator that allows players to play mobile games on PC, now it has owned over 50 million monthly active users around the world. So far, there are over 70 most popular games provided in GameLoop including Arena of Valor, PUBG Mobile, FreeFire, Mobile Legends, and 200 more are yet to be updated soon. Owning self-innovated AOW engine, exclusive payment, security, and accelerator solution, together with resourceful multi-platform games, live, video, voice-social system, and news steam, GameLoop aims to provide one-stop game service to both players and game developers.
- How to Install CODM on PC
- Download and Install Gameloop, and the setup size is just 10 MBs. The Official download link for the setup can be found at GameLoop
- Launch Gameloop, and navigate to the Game Center from the list at the left of the window. You’ll find yourself on a screen that looks like this:
Screenshoot via Gameloop
- Find AOV on The Gameloop Emulator. Go to the game center, and you can find the Arena of Valor (AOV) banner, if not, use the search option at the top left of the window to search for the game.
- Download & Install Arena of Valor (AOV) on The Emulator. Click on the game and you should see an “Install” option in the bottom right.
Screenshoot via Gameloop
- Download & Install Arena of Valor (AOV) on The Emulator. Clicking on the Install option and start to download (about 1123.14M) and then install the game on your computer.
- Open AOV and Enjoy playing. Once this is done, head to the ‘My Games’ tab from the list on the left of the window. And Click to play.
- Playing AOV on The Emulator. The controls for the game are already preset in the emulator. Once launch the game, you should be able to see the default controller on the right side of the window. You can also customize control by clicking the key mapping option on the right side of the window.
Screenshot via Activision and Gameloop
Let's begin and your joinery of AOV with GameLoop!!